Being a teenager can be stressful.
KSB Hospital is participating in the PATH2Purpose (P2P) study: a free, voluntary program for teenagers who want to improve their mood and learn coping skills to manage diﬃcult and stressful situations.
We are inviting teens (age 13‐18) with uneven moods to complete a survey to see if they are eligible for the study.
Teens in the study will be asked to join one of two diﬀerent groups: one group will use an online program (CATCH‐IT) and the other will meet by telehealth (TEAMS) to learn strategies to cope with negative thoughts and the daily stresses of life.
Parents will also be involved to learn about what their teen is learning and what steps they can take to help promote well‐being.
How can I participate in the study?
You may be able to take part in the study if you are:
- Currently seeing a doctor through KSB Hospital
- Between the ages of 13 and 18 years old and frequently feel sadness, worry, and/or nervousness
- Are not currently in therapy or taking psychiatric medication
- Have no history of psychiatric hospitalizations or a current mental health diagnosis
What else do I need to know?
- Participants are free to withdraw from the study at any time
- Primary Care Providers (PCP) will be aware of participants’ involvement in the study
If you have questions about the study or to schedule a screening, please contact: 1 (877) 268-PATH (7284) or email firstname.lastname@example.org