KSB Hospital was founded through a philanthropic gift in 1897. 122 years later, KSB has established the KSB Hospital Foundation to further that philanthropic tradition. The Foundation raises funds to support KSB’s mission to restore, maintain and enhance health by providing superior care now and in the future. Through the Foundation, our donors invest in our hospital, clinics, and ultimately the health and wellness of our community.
Ways to Give
- Corporate Giving & Matching Gifts
- Employee Giving Campaign
- Grateful Patient Program
- Planned Giving
How Your Gift Helps
- Community Wellness Programs
- Equipment and Facility Upgrades
- Screenings and Services
Where to Give
- Area of Greatest Need
- Support where the need is greatest within KSB Hospital. This fund provides the maximum flexibility to our leadership in making an impact when and where the need is greatest. This fund has been used to support a variety of projects from community wellness programs, equipment and facility upgrades, screenings and services, scholarships and more!
- Cardiac Care
- The Cardiology Department of KSB Hospital is among the finest in the area, offering a wide range of services from testing and diagnosis to interventional treatment and cardiac rehabilitation.
- Our knowledgeable and skilled specialists have made it possible for 98% of our heart patients to receive local care.
- Healthcare Scholarship Fund
- KSB Hospital, recognizing that health care is a very important aspect of life, looks for those who are committed to a career to provide better health for residents living in our service area by providing financial assistance in the form of a scholarship for their education. KSB hopes to encourage and assist hospital employees and individuals in the community interested in reaching their career goals in a healthcare related field.
- Mission Trip
- Each year members of the KSB team spread our mission of “restoring, maintaining and enhancing health” by providing medical services through a mission trip. The team assists in treating and educating patients, providing basic checkups, as well as distributing vitamins and medications to those in need.
- The BirthPlace
- Having a baby is one of the most special and memorable times in life, and at KSB, we know that every mother and baby deserve the utmost in care. From prenatal care to labor and delivery, you and your baby’s health and safety are our top priority. Our birthing suites allow mothers to remain in the same room for all stages of the birthing process and offer comfortable amenities for your birthing support person as well. All rooms are equipped with a spacious recliner, refrigerator, and oversized individual shower.
KSB Hospital Foundation Board Members
- Dr. David Hellmich
- David Schreiner
- Jessi Marshall
- Rachel Rydzynski
- Rick Curia
KSB Hospital Foundation Staff