At KSB, our registered dietitians collaborate with patients to help develop sustainable eating patterns to support overall health. Our dietitians practice with an intuitive eating lens, where we honor the body’s natural hunger and fullness cues and promote a positive relationship with food and the body.
As dietitians, we are trained in medical nutrition therapy to help manage medical conditions, meet patients’ nutrition needs, and support their life and hobbies. We acknowledge that everyone is different and deserves individualized nutrition recommendations.
Our team can support the following:
- Diabetes care
- Cardiovascular health (hypertension, high cholesterol, CHF, etc.)
- GI issues
- Women’s health (PCOS, pregnancy & post-partum, etc.)
- Osteoporosis/bone health
- Eating disorders (telehealth only)
- Infant/toddler nutrition (telehealth only)
- Adolescent/teen nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Food allergies
- General healthy eating habits
Telehealth services are available.