- This event has passed.
Strengthening Children & Teens Against Anxiety
September 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
What could our children and teens do if they knew in their hearts they were brave enough? All children and teens are capable of their very own versions of greatness. For too many, though, anxiety will shut down their capacity to discover their potential – but it doesn’t have to be this way.
This transformational session will provide the essential information and strategies to help all parents and carers support children and adolescents to build courage and resilience, uncover their strengths, and take anxiety back to small enough. We will discuss ways to nurture the skills and qualities that will strengthen all children for life.
Parents Will Learn:
- a new, empowering way to think about anxiety and how to use this to manage anxiety
- the connection between anxiety and performance (exams, on stage, sports, etc.)
- why anxiety can look like anger and how to respond
- how to respond to anxiety in the moment to make way for calm and courage
- how to build the solid neural foundations of resilience in all children.
Free to attend! | Register Here
About Karen Young
Karen is a sought-after psychologist, educator, consultant, and speaker who has worked with parents, schools, government bodies, and child and adolescent focused organizations across the world. She is the founder of ‘Hey Sigmund’, an online resource that provides research-driven information on anxiety and the neurodevelopment of children, and the author of three bestselling books.