KSB Welcomes Patient Visitors
KSB is excited to announce we have updated our visitor policies to allow patients to bring one visitor with them for appointments and during inpatient stays. Thanks to the steps we’ve all been taking, our hospital and community have a low infection rate of COVID-19. With the safety of our patients and our team as our number one priority, our team will continue to watch the positivity rate in our area and adjust our policy as needed.
With masks required and appropriate social distancing still observed, we look forward to welcoming one guest per patient in most of our facilities.
Visitor Policy Guidelines
For the continued safety of patients and staff, KSB Hospital will welcome family members, support persons and other visitors according to the following guidelines:
- Inpatient: One visitor per day between 10:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Pediatric patients may have two visitors per day with a designated support person able to visit at any time. Support persons for obstetrics patients may also visit any time.
- Emergency Department: One support person during the patient’s visit.
- Outpatients Services: One support person during the patient’s visit.
- KSB Medical Group Offices: One support person during the patient’s visit.
- Additional Considerations:
- Patients being evaluated or treated for COVID-19 are unable to receive visitors.
- Inpatient visitors should be at least 18 years old.
- Visitors should check in at the front desk, be screened and masked, and wear visitor identification.
- Once in a patient care area, visitors are requested to stay in the patient’s room or in a designated waiting area until they are ready to leave.
- Proper hand hygiene and social distancing should be followed.
- Special circumstances will always be considered in the application of visitor guidelines. Please address any concerns with your caregiver.