The KSB Sleep Lab offers state-of-the-art testing for common sleep related problems. Patients sleep in clean, comfortable bedrooms while skilled staff analyze data feeds coming from in-room monitors. To determine if you may benefit from a sleep study, consider the questions in the self survey below. Consult your doctor to see if a sleep study is right for you.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions about sleep disorder, you may be dealing with insomnia or another type of sleep problem.
- Do you snore loudly and/or heavily while asleep?
- Are you excessively sleepy or do you lack energy in the daytime?
- Do you have trouble with concentration or memory loss?
- Do you fall asleep while driving, in meetings, while reading a book, or while watching television?
- Do you have occasional morning headaches?
- Do you sleepwalk, have nightmares, or have night terrors?
- Do you suffer from depression or mood changes?
- Do you have trouble going to sleep or staying asleep?
- Have you experienced recent weight gain or high blood pressure?
- Have you been told you hold your breath when you sleep?
Locations Offering this Service
Dixon, IL 61021