Open Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Commerce Towers, Suite 121
Referrals to the KSB Center for Diabetes Management are accepted from your Primary Care Doctor. Please call 815-285-5973 for more information.
The KSB Center for Diabetes Management, certified by the American Diabetes Association, offers first-class services for those dealing with pre-diabetes, gestational diabetes, and Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.
Looking to improve your health, but feel overwhelmed and uncertain of where to begin? Try starting with some helpful education: Top Ten Tips to Lower Blood Sugar
Or step into the kitchen and try a delicious, healthy recipe! It’s an easy choice that takes only 30 minutes to prepare, it’s Chicken Pasta Salad a l’Orange and it’ll be the best meal you eat this week!
Goal setting can help us to reach our goals.
- Some characteristics of an effective behavioral goal:
- Value the goal and perceive a need for it.
- Understand the steps needed to change the behavior
- Believe that changing the behavior will improve your quality of life
- See yourself doing the new behavior and being successful
- Reward yourself along the way with non-food items
- Write down your goals
“It’s a dream until you write it down…and then it’s a goal.”
Patient Health Questionnaire – General Diabetes
Welcome Letter / What To Bring To Your First Appointment
All goal setting should be discussed with your physician. Please contact your physician with any questions or concerns about your health care needs.
Locations Offering this Service
Dixon, IL 61021