5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
KSB Lovett Center
101 W First Street
Dixon, IL 61021
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join KSB Community Wellness and the Alzheimer’s Association to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The one-hour program covers:
- Typical age-related changes
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s
- How to approach someone about memory concerns
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
To RSVP, please call (815) 285-5836.