5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
KSB Lovett Center
101 W First Street
Dixon, IL 61021
Are you a caregiver for a family member who has Alzheimer’s or dementia?
The four-week Savvy Caregiver course is designed to help caregivers of individuals with Alzheimer’s, as they continue to live at home. This free program is designed to increase your knowledge and confidence as a caregiver, as you will learn:
• A better understanding of the disease
• The skills to assess the abilities of the person with dementia
• The confidence to set and alter caregiving goals
• Strategies to manage the day-to-day care of the person with dementia, including personal care
• The skills to take better care of yourself
• Tips on how to build a positive partnership with healthcare professionals
Bookings are closed for this event.