Fadi Mustapha, MD, FACG
- Acid reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS
- Celiac disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Viral Hepatitis B and Hepatitis
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Colon polyps surveillance
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Anemia from GI blood loss
- Treatment of hemorrhoids
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology
Member of the American Gastroenterological Association
Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Illinois at Rockford
Vice President of the Medical Staff at KSB Hospital
Dr Mustapha utilizes the latest technologies to provide comprehensive and thorough evaluations, and he works side by side with patients to provide excellent care and education in digestive health.
Dr Mustapha is a fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology and a member of the American Gastroenterological Association.
His hobbies include photography, biking, travel and spending time with his family.