Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital is proud to offer learning opportunities for students pursuing careers in the healthcare field.
Thank you for your interest in student opportunities at KSB!
In addition to the below form, please submit the following paperwork no later than 30 days prior to the beginning of your rotation. Students must come to Human Resources at the beginning of their rotation to finalize paperwork and receive a badge.
A letter from your school that includes the following information must be submitted prior to beginning your student experience at KSB Hospital:
- Verification you are a student in good standing
- Approval from the school for the rotation at KSB Hospital with the dates of the rotation
- A copy of your school’s certificate of liability insurance with KSB Hospital named as the certificate holder.
- Proof of vaccination or immunity for:
- Hepatitis B
- Flu vaccination (during flu season December – May)
- TDAP vaccination within the last 10 years
- TB Testing – within the last 12 months
- Two-Step TB test OR
- QuantiFeron Gold blood test