IS Technician, Information Systems - Full Time Exempt
The Information Systems Technician is the primary contact between Information Systems and the user community for issues related to personal computers or networking of these systems. Provides first level technical support and assistance for KSB system users.
Full Time (80 hours bi-weekly) 1st shift, Monday - Friday
- Associates degree with relevant training in computer applications or 5 years experience as a personal computer technician required; or Bachelor’s degree within one year of hire and 2 years experience as a personal computer technician required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2010 and Exchange, Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012R2,
- Active Directory and Group Policy, basic network and printer troubleshooting skills are strongly preferred.
- Programming knowledge is a plus.
- Strong Customer service skills required
- Job Type
- Benefit eligible
- Job Location
- KSB Hospital
- Jobs Available
- 2 to 5 years
- A.A.S. or B.A.